Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Tulip Trio's - Blockheads

Hi.  Long time  - No Blog.  Well I've been quite busy crafting just in the last couple of weeks and thought I'd load a few of my creations.  Some copied.  Some inspired and some original.  Yes.  I've actually  - finally come up with a few of my own cards.
These are my own design:

Tulip Card Set (fit C6 envelope)
STAMPS :
Itty Bitty Background (Stampin Up - retired stamp)
Weathered (Stampin Up - retired stamp)
Tulips (Blockheads.com)
INKS :
Stampin Up
PAPERS :
White
Various coloured card stock.
ACCESSORIES:
Copic Markers

The Tulips heads were stamped onto scrap card stock and the middle cut out and mounted to give a 3D effect.
The edges of the white card were sponged with the main colour accent.
All the cards have a insert with a tulip motif as does the envelop.

Hope you like them.
**Unfortunately Blockheads.com have/are closing down and these lovely stamps and their other lovely designs, which came on rubber sheets will no longer be available.

No comments:

Post a Comment